In this section:
At Whitwick St John the Baptist, we believe that our uniform policy is practical, sensible and cost effective.
The only logoed item we ask for is a jumper or cardigan. These can be purchased at Your School Uniform.
If you wish, the rest of the items can be bought from a wide range of suppliers.
The general uniform policy is:
- Blue Whitwick logo crew neck sweat shirt / cardigan,
- White or pale blue polo t-shirt, shirt or blouse (logo optional),
- Grey or black school trousers / skirt / pinafore dress,
- Black flat sensible school shoes with no obvious coloured logos or laces,
- Plain black trainers are acceptable.
Please find our 'Uniform Policy' on the polices page here
At Whitwick St John the Baptist, we are currently working towards being a cash free school. Parents are able to pay for dinners, trips and Rockhopper Club using a secure website called Parent Pay.
We do offer discounts for children who are entitled to Free School Meals and Pupil Premium on certain trips and residentials so please read any letters carefully.
If you find that you are struggling to make any payments, please contact Miss Kerr or Mrs Stephens in the office or request to speak to Mrs Noon (Headteacher) to see how we can help.
Our Charging Policy can be found on our policy page
Mrs Noon (Headteacher)
Whitwick St John the Baptist